Friday, May 16, 2008

It's not over.

I was blown away
What could I say
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything
That I can't do without.

I try to see the good in life.
But good things in life are hard to find.
I'll blow it away, blow it away
Can we make this something good?

(well i'll try to do it right this time around)
let's start over,
I'll try to do it right this time around
It's not over
Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me
But you're the only one
It's not over.

.
.

Which David will Prevail? >_<

I can't decide. I kinda like both. ~_~

*

Wanted to do something Wong Fu-ish during the train ride. The only thing missing was Spencer and a DV.

Choong Wei totally pwned this aft. Kien Keat and Boon Heong brought a lil emoness. We were THISS close to getting into the finals. Didn't like the commentators at all. ==. Annoying accent. Injected with annoying opinions. *gek*

The train ride last night was all right. Slow, no rush... perfect therapy after a stressed week. Went back and continued hybernating like never before.

Since my work is about done for this sem ('cept for 1 more major essay <_<) I'll do what I want while I can. It's scary to see this sem zipping by so quickly. *bites nails* I am so not looking forward to the exams. ==

0 comments: