Thursday, May 01, 2008

Heart Break.

It was 9.20am. I asked a friend what we're doing for Music lecture that day. I thought over if I should miss it. I didn't get a reply so I decided to crawl out of bed to check it out for myself.

I freshened up and groggily headed down only to discover my worst nightmare unfolding in front of me. I stood in the middle of the road scanning the area. My car was NOT at the parking lot.

My mind went blank. My body froze as I absorbed whatever that was happening. I tried to recall where I parked it but my mind was at a block. Tears couldn't fall. I felt anger, anxiety, shock... A mix of all the worst emotions anyone can face.

My dad came up with the necessary documents and we lodged a police report. Investigation will go on for a duration of 3 months.

But whatever happened to it, I hope it's still in one piece.

My first car is only 2 years old. :(

This time, it's gone for real. =(

This is one of those moments in life I wish was only a dream. A moment that I can wake up from and things will go back to normal as how it was.

0 comments: