Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Seven Eleven day.

I took (not one but) two free slurpees on Seven-Eleven day.

*

I've been slacking for the past few days after handing in my FTV, and I somehow managed to drag myself out of the comforts of my own home to the Library to start doing something productive. This paper will be the one that determines whether I get to take an extra 4th year for a (Hons) at the end of my certificate.

Although at the same time, like everyone else, I face this conflict (like most migrant people face) that a part of me want to stay back, but in another, can't bear to part with my family any longer.

Plans etc. Blah. I'm horrible as making decisions like this. I was already ready to wave bye bye to Alex and Karina but instead somehow I ended up here with them! Haha.

I am happy that the coming exam will be the last I will take and may very well signify an end to my late nights (often last minute), I come to realize I may miss that kind of lifestyle after all? What lies a head of me? If everything is laid out for you, life would be rather boring, no?

I read in one of my readings about the human detest of unpredictability. Perhaps an overgeneralized assumption but true for some. There is only THIS much randomness one can take.

I learn alot. I don't want it to just stop here. I'm only 21. I still feel very 'green'. I used to be excited about the prospects of going out in the field, working but now I'm not too sure.

People need to go somewhere harsh to develop. Should I throw myself into the harshness?

0 comments: