Friday, November 13, 2009

My university degree life,

No more essays.

No more exams.

No more class tests.

No more random presentations. Or planned ones even.

Three Years

Is officially over.

YAY. =)

HEY HO.

Thanks for all the well wishes. The support in my ordeal. To all the lecturers, whether you were accommodating or anal, thank you all that you have taught me, whether academically or life that you all have been very significant to what I am today. You are all in a way or another an inspiration to me.

Chin Huat, I've ultimate respect for what you stand for. Dr Yeoh, I admire your wit and humour in providing this toolbox to carry in life. To all other lecturers who made everything implicit apparent, I will never forget you.

To Sonia, I am damn glad you are here to witness this little end of yet another chapter of our lives. It only seemed like it was yesterday we finished High School and now that we look back, the irony is it has been a while since.

To friends who I've met along to way, I value your friendships and support. Hearts hearts. *blows kisses all around the world*

My Second Media Age subject taught me that, I don't need to be an Oscar award winner to give thank you speeches.


HELLO BOOZE THE BEACH AND THE SAND!

2 comments:

Tiara said...

YOU'RE FREE!!!

Funny how I'm some years older than you and I only just graduated last year. Or March, even. :P

But yes YOU'RE FREE!! Congrats! :D

Sze Jia said...

Hey tiaraa!!! damn surprised yoh read my blog!

lol.

thankew thankew. =) I feel awesome. But soon it's going to wear off when I realized I have to decide what to do next.