Friday, November 20, 2009

Pieface

So there's something new in Melbourne. I thought I'd give some free publicity for this place. Just to get the word out. Lol. It's a new pie place, it opens till late (YES, no need to eat sucky wah tan hor anymore). They sell really awesome pies with faces on them. The one I bought had my icon whoots! the :9 icon.



They sell a wide array of both sweet and savoury pies. I bought their Bacon Onion and Cheese pie. Had it tin the morning and it's really awesome. One of the best I had in Aus. Hehe.

It looked rather tempting. So I bought one. =D Ultimate fattening snack, not to mention I already gotten nuggets and fries from Mackers opposite to share with Sonia and Kari. Lol. We pretty much finished everything in the morning.

The seal. LOL. :9

Had it the next morning for lunch. Yum.

I thought Pieface was pretty awesum. Corner Swanston and Lonsdale. Go see! :9


______________

You haven't gassed up Melbourne enough with all your burping. Hope you had fun Sonia. Thankew for coming *hugs hugs* See you in Malaysia. Bye Bye~ :(

1 comments:

Alva said...

haha i saw the pie place when i was going past it in the tram this afternoon! i was telling dru i have to go there and try. hehe.