Sunday, February 28, 2010

The cruelest kind.

Third day. I feel my spirits dip a little.

This feels oddly familiar. Chin up, looking at nothing in particular. Just walking rounds and rounds, riding escalators. Popping into Jusco hoping to find something I can purchase and then Cold Storage (There's no Red Rock Deli chips... NOOO!).

But it passes time. And in the mean time I can enjoy the air con and hide away from the blistering heat and all.

But if there's one thing I hate about living by myself in Kuala Lumpur, it's eating alone. I can't stand eating alone. *bitchfit* (Ok give me a week and I'll adjust.) Lol. Besides I'm not the kind who starves, so yea.

Still, going out isn't like last time anymore. I realize it takes a greater amount of energy to step out of home on your own and even greater mind boggling self control to not look back at how things were before.

0 comments: