Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ripped.

It feels different with different companies. For people I lack something in common with and the bluntness that is not present in my culture. Relationships that are blunt and relationships that are straight-out honest versus relationships that are just superficial or just not as deep. Relationships at different levels.

People. I always constantly feel bad. People should stop making me feel bad. I should stop myself from feeling bad. On one hand I try to accommodate to everyone, another it's just impossible to make everybody happy. So why should I feel bad? But I can't. When it comes to issues touching on my loyalty, I just really really can't sit with on decision in peace.

As much as I try, and maybe succeed sometimes, I am not a person who can make everybody happy. I don't know if people remember but many times I fail.

Hate it when time clashes. I hate it when two things go on at the same time and I have to choose. I hate it when I have to be in two places at once. I hate it that out of all the times I choose, things don't turn out the way I expect it to be. Justifying my decisions normally ends up messy so I just don't bother.

Why can't people be cloned and just be packed up in little boxes. Maybe that way it will be physically possible to be at two places at a time. Or why can't everyone in my social circle know everybody like how I know them. Can't social circles all just be subsets?

Now wouldn't that just be dandy?

I'm blogging from Singapore now. Lovely traffic today. Didn't take too long to get in. Had a wonderful dinner and saw Gavin, he's Australian, scream chinese profanities in Chinatown. The best part: It's on camera.

In KL the week before for Semester issues RIGHT AFTER 5 days of traveling time with my best buds. Zouk was wicked. So was the scream park at Sunway lagoon.

Time spent at home?

I don't think there's even a word to describe how I feel right now.

0 comments: