Friday, February 05, 2010

Who am I to say the situation isn't great?

Looking at it now.

I like how things turned out.

I truly do.

How I got myself into a place where I can pig-out on books. Being back in KL is somewhat different because it's still away from home. The whole process of making friends and getting used to the place again will do me some good.

This two weeks I spent in KL actually made me feel how it was like to have your close friends with you for one week and then being alone most of the time for another. It felt like a strange metaphor. I have many friends. It's just that they are either scattered around the country or busy with their own thing which I've been feeling quite accepting towards right now. Time seems to creep when you spend it on your own but you won't die in the process. Eventually it passes and you get acquainted with them again. You treasure it abit more.

I now know One U like the back of my hand. I have found a place to stay. I have also gotten sources and a glimpse of what to expect next semester. So it's all 'deal-able'. Hehe. The only thing that isn't is the KL traffic. Been here for only a week and I'm already traumatized.

I feel really bad for disturbing Zeming's family for the week. Thank you so muchos Zemdawg for giving me a roof above my head and wheels below my feet. LOL. Sorry to impose. I owe you for eternity.

I still haven't said goodbye to my plans to go to Korea or Melbourne. Really. LOL. I'll get there someday. But for now, it's the capital I invade!

I'll ttyl KL. Flying back in 10 hours time.

0 comments: