Thursday, February 04, 2010

Prospects.


Wuuuuuu.

Kris Allen Live in Kl.

I don't care even if he only had one official song released I WANNA GO.


Accomodation. Honours prep. I'm more or less settled. =)

As for tutoring. errrrr =/

I am beginning to feel the pressure settling down on me. Honours will fly by fast and completing it will be really satisfying. And to know that if I have a partial scholarship in hand, I don't know much about the clause but I'm quite sure it means I have to finish this in one piece or else GG. :/ Omg stress. Something for me to be proud of for once. With almost zero athletic success to boast off, this, my friend is, to make up for all the opportunities I've missed.

*

Ok. Random. I was buying donuts from Big Apple yesterday and I heard a really good song that I liked. I recognized it because the radio has been playing it since forever but this version Big Apple played was a slower acoustic version which was actually alot fresher compared to the original which sounded like all the other songs we hear on radio - Kesha etc etc.

I remembered it has something to do with mothers.

And the singer was a female.

But it wasn't enough to find out the title on the net. I hate not knowing titles. You have no idea how many mother songs are out there.

I went on to the charts and found it.

And this is it.







And others of interest.





Pwnage.

0 comments: