Thursday, July 19, 2007

FTTS

OOKay. Withdrawal symptoms settling in. I have got to stop whining.

*slaps self*

I spent the whole afternoon searching for Kampung Tunku SS1 post-office today.
We travelled part of KL in search of a post office to collect a package. Not many people knew where SS1 was. Haha... I thought it was near SS2 but apparently I would've been heading to ipoh if i kept on going. Haha... SS1, Kampung Tunku turned out to be along the Federal highway.And it wasn't THAT far. Sue the KL town planning agencies!

Alex, thanks for directions. Karina's auntie, Thanks for calling the post office.

*

I SWEAR TO GOD I SAW HIM IN INT1020 TODAY.



I'm sounding like a crazy FTTS fangirl now. But yeap, that dude looks like a cross between Brian and Song Seung Hoon. :P

*

Sidenote (since Brian is up there):

Fly To The Sky Vol. 7 - No Limitations
Released: 3rd July 2007.

Track List:

01 사랑해**
02 My Angel**
03 기억한줌
04 가질 수 없어도
05 미워해줘
06 남겨진 사람
07 Let's get it on
08 Man 2 Man
09 3번째 날
10 결혼하지마
11 그래도 사랑입니다 (feat. Heritage)
12 오늘도 이쁜걸
13 Kissing you (feat. Issac Squab of Trespass)
14 가벼운 사랑 (feat. 현무 & TKO of Trespass)

Dl: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R11ZBDOZ

Seems to me FTTS is going strong since 1999. Been kinda worried after Brian and Hwanhee started working on solo projects in late 2006. Typical R n B Ballad like they always do. I liked Transition. This is like the best album so far. It's worth the wait!

*waits at the port for the first batch of CD's to arrive.*

Now I sound crazy.=P

0 comments: