Saturday, July 28, 2007

Up with a new look.

Something made me realize I was keeping that skin for too long. Hahahah... Okay, this is a new one! Like it? Like it? *narcisstic perasan etc etc* Haha...

The day had been super. Friday went well. Met up with Eddie and Joanna Asia Cafe. We played pool for a while. It seems to me, that 1 months break didn't do anything to my pool playing skills. I still suck! *wtheck*

We headed back to our second home (monash) for a JRN group meeting. We started discussing about the name of the club we were setting up.

Journalism Club
Global Awareness Group.
Wong Chin Huat Fanclub.


I was really betting on the last one. LOL. It's really either WCHFC or JAC. (Jega Anti Club) We settle with the Second one so we're now officially GAG!

Let's Gag.

*

The Simpsons (2007)






I never realized I missed 2D movies so muchh1!!! I LOVE IT! Hahahah~! It was awesome! Homer is just being plain stupid but it's pretty clever how they integrate spoofs in it.

*spoiler*

That part when it came out "To Be Continued", I just felt like killing the producer.

3 seconds later, "Immediately" came out. Hahaha...

What's up with Pig Crap? Haha...

Homer isn't exactly the best father, but he's one dad everyone would want to have once in their lives.



The Simpsons has been going on since eternity so even though it's stupid, it's made to be stupid. It's a good laugh! I'd recommend it. I'd give it 3.5 stars!

After the movie, Alex, Karina and me headed to SS15 for dinner. That cafe had a couple of games on the shelve. So after eating, we sat there and played Tumbling Tower, Donkey, Snakes and Ladder until 9.30pm. It's like after UPSR all over again!



Karina is behaving weird lately. She's not acting her age. She called me the bogeyman! OMG.

0 comments: