Monday, July 16, 2007

It starts tomorrow.

I'm backk!!!

I still love Marmite Chicken!

I still hate the Local traffic!

My batteries are still alive!

My baby needs washing.

*

I arrived realizing I left alot of important things back at home. *grumble* Just finished clearing the mess. Got dust in my right eye. UGH.

At this moment, I'm taking revenge on my neighbours. Blasting Anymotion a moment ago, now it's Summer Dream. I am dead sure my neighbour is going to hate K-pop after this. Using the Not-so-New Dell speaker thinggy I got before the Exams.

Ah. I'll just lower the bass abit.

*halo shines above me

Current track: Loving You - DBSG.

OH. LOVING IT. It beats better than the built-ins! :)

Next on the list: Se7en - Nan Ahrayo LIVE Concert Version.

God bless my neighbour

If only my table is bigger. I can't put it together with my laptop. Haha. So I chucked it on my bookshelf instead. So now, you can imagine wires pulled from one corner to another. Haha~

*

It's a Monday tomorrow. There's FTV at 9.00am. *grumbles*

0 comments: