Thursday, July 05, 2007

6월의 일기Yuwolui ilgi (2005)

Also known as The Bystander, June's Diary starring Eric, Shin Eun Kyung and Kim Yun Jin (Rings a bell? She's the one from 'Lost' with Daniel Dae Kim).



Fine. I admit. I watched this for Eric (Can't help it. Eric's hot. *rolls eyes*) at first but as the story progresses, the movie just got better. And now that i'm done, I'm going to spoil it for you.

Both Eric and Shin Eun Kyung were assigned to this case after 2 students from the same school were murdered back to back.

More murders take place after that and they realized it's all based on a diary - a diary that was written in advance by the boy who was bullied. The story gets thicker when Eun Kyung's character discovers the murderer is her high school friend, the mother of the bullied boy.

I hate the scenes when they disect the bodies.

Thumbs up to Shin Eun Kyung. Her acting was great in this. It's not often you get to see a female kick ass. And it's not everyday you see Eric not in a cheesy romance flick. :)

It has meaning. It has depth.

One of the few action movies I like.

I can't imagine Andy or Dongwan or anyother Shinhwa members in this XD

Watch it! :P

More Bits:


Premiere 1st Dec 2005


On set!







Eun Kyung

This movie took part in the 10th Busan International Film Festival. Gah!


*

In the middle of Ep15 now watching Goong S.

I AM SO LOVING SE7EN. Yupyup. So when the heck is YG going to send their artist over here?

The only reason why I'm piling my Film and Drama collection is because I'm bored. My Laptop is like the only thing that entertains me these days. (Oh. The TV too.)

Recently Clubbox has been mean to me. My MQ Goong S links decided to stay at 0Kbps all night and my Express Download coupons are expiring soon. I still got 3500 point to finish by the 9th. Hrm. I'm just going to pick some random drama and dl!

0 comments: