Friday, March 19, 2010

In lifts, we talk.

In my GND class, I spoke to an Australian exchange student who happened to be in my group discussion. Never caught his name. It was Breen, I think, something along those lines. After class, we went our separate ways only to meet at the main door to building two. We chatted. We both thought the movie aired during the last 45 minutes of class was whack. Lift doors open. I talked about Australia, and what flooded my mind was the fun times I had possibly one of the greatest times and lessons of my life. I found out he was 4th year double majoring in Law and Arts. Lift doors open. Level 5. He steps out.

Deathly silent.

I fall back for a moment.

Doors open. Level 6.

Snapping out of it. I remind myself.

He's serious, black and white, straight with edges.

I un-serious someone with colour and curves.

It's been so many years and I know that.

0 comments: