Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Remember Me (2010)


I think this brings a whole new meaning to life and death. Things we take for granted and things that we do everyday. In many instances in the movie, minus the pace that was too slow for my liking, I felt there was this underlying message they were trying to send out.

That is, at any instance, without warning, you can lose the chance of doing what you have to do in life. And to live life to the fullest and most importantly move on.

Significantly better acting from Robert Pattinson. :)

I wouldn't say it's a love story. I felt there was more to it. It was really thought provoking at some moments, depressing at others. Then happy intervals in between until the almost brutal cinematic end. I like what I saw.

Side note:

DAMN YOU ZAMAN KUNO CENSORSHIP BOARDD.

0 comments: