Friday, April 09, 2010

For granted.

Oh yep. I take a lot of things for granted. Sometimes friends. Sometimes family. God, I know it's quite blasphemous to say, but that figure is pretty much non-existant in my life right now but it doesn't matter much growing in a family of atheists that only believes in doing good. The fact that I don't have much financial anxieties or have ever *touchwood* needed to see my parents divorce. People who taught me. Yet with all those WHO WERE DEDICATED and actually gave a shit, I let laziness cling on to me like how a possessive lover with a personality disorder that is impossible to shake off. The roof above my head. The other roof above my head. KL is love. The food on my table. My two limbs. My two arms. My intact fingers. My 5 senses. Astigmatism DOES NOT count as a disability. My good healthy body minus indigestion. Not in a war torn country.

Ok fine. I won't count my pimples...

0 comments: