Sunday, April 04, 2010

I woke up this morning.

Regreting last night.

*



Side note, my uncle and his wife from St Jose and his sister, my aunt who took care of me in Australia, came to Johor today. My cousin, Chelsea (not Man U lol) from the US is a half korean mix chinese baby. She is the cutest most brilliant thing alive! *squish* It was funny at the dinner we had today. She was like the center of attention but only one person had her attention. (Sadly, it wasn't me). HAHAHA. You know who you are.

Never let me go lolololol.


Another cute cousin to add on to my cousins-to-bully-collection. Or maybe I just gained an extra cousin who could potentially abuse me.

Like as if I haven't been abused enough sighsighemoemolol

It's good either way.

LOL. The greatest Easter ever. =)

0 comments: