Friday, April 16, 2010

30 waking hours.

I spent 30 waking hours (45 minute nap in between lol) pretty productive today. Alex came over to Uni for lunch. For people like us who are still part of Monash, we will prefer to distance ourselves from the cafeteria. I figured out certainly his arrival had something more that just to satisfy is Indomie + chicken thingys craving. He still went for it despite my warning. Funny stuff.

A year ago, it's pretty difficult to visualize how any of my partners in crime can be hardworking model citizens of Malaysia. Right now, it's actually happening. One of us is about to put on a nicely pressed collared shirt and slacks and submit himself to the capitalist world out there. Haha. It's not that bad lah. Betcha there's a bunch of hot chicks there.

And another friend, has walked on stage with a square hat! HAHA. ALVA! Congratulations. Long awaited ceremony lol. You musto love it. Haha. I bet you're damn happy you're bombarded with stuffed-toys and gifts. :) Even happier you got to sing K. ZOMGGGG. It was love right? Don't deny. Inseparable from that phallic object with a sponge at the other end.

I woke up. at 12.30. I slept for 13 hours in total. Damn thankful I didn't sleep while driving back. Gyahh.

2 comments:

Alva said...

hahaha reading yr post made me really happy! my graduation means even more to me knowing that you guys have stuck by me for so long and that i have friends who are truly happy for me. HUGS. i love u all! and yes, k was and forever will be AWESOME! ^^

Sze Jia said...

Koochieee~ *

HAHAHAHAH.

I agree with you about the k part. ;p. We're stuck. Sticking. Hehe. On you.