Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Since now.

It's been countless of times I've taken a plane to and fro from KL and back. And for every trip, the first thing I do when I look at my boarding pass is hope that I will get a (Number)A/F because it's the window seat.

This time I got lucky.


16F.

Phillip Wang once blogged about how everyone young or old will always gaze out the window when the plane takes off. We like to look at how the people, buildings and terrains from a top-view. I can't agree more.

For that long essay I've been working on I've been sleeping in the day and staying up at night since friday. I had no sleep before hopping onto the plane. I was surprised I could stay up the whole 45 minutes.

I feel at ease. As long as I'm at the window, even if it's the longest plane ride ever, and it's a painful journey to leave home or leave where I've gained the most life changing experience ever. I think sitting there would've helped a bit.

Looking back, I don't get this often. I either give it away or I'm just not quick enough. Plane rides are awesome.

0 comments: