Friday, February 23, 2007

[Chasing Cars Counting Toes]

As I'm typing this now, Kari is in Pontian and Alvin was in Aukland prolly watching showgirls/hogging jackpot machines and what not XD. Sze Lynn just got back from Singapore and here I am counting my toes. ^^,

Heck.

I finally saw the truth in why Sze Jia is labeled a living rotting thing. ^^.

Anyhow, my zapping days are over. I got my new AC adapter today! Whooo!!! I've been using it for the past 2 hours and I haven't felt any static shocks just yet. Assuming if I do, it means I have what it takes to be a Super villian Hero!

(WARNING: MASSIVE ORDEAL WORDSPAM XD) *grabbed

Deliveries were off until the third day of CNY i think. Since I called on CNY eve, I had to wait a few days until they get back to work. On the 4th day of CNY i got a call from Dell to confirm my address and stuff for the delivery the next day (today). So yep. I got it this afternoon. AND THEN. I discovered they gave me the wrong AC adapter. >.<

Hahaha... There's 2 types of 3 prong AC adapters. One is with the pins arranged in a straight line and the other is arranged like in a V shape. The cable i had was the first type and the AC adapted I had was the V shaped one. So obviously, it's not the right fit.

So I called up dell and yada yada. LOL.

They were quick though. I called at like 3. I got my new adapter 8 at night. Can this be considered an ordeal? Man. I could write a book on this. But still, kudos to the staff. Hahaha... They were good with their damage control.

The Dell people were really friendly. I'm sure their customers appreciate that.

CHEERS FOR DELL TECHNICAL SUPPORT SQUAD! *waves pom poms*

I have 10 toes by the way.

0 comments: