Friday, February 02, 2007

[I got Tagged by Rene LOL.]

6 Weird things about me.

1. I talk and think alot to myself. I can't seem to control it la.
2. I'm love Korea. I ionno why. ^^,
3. I watch bai fen bai without fail everyday and i think majority of my friends think it's weird. So okay. It's in the list. (Okay, fine. I wanna go to taipei too.)
4. When I sleep, I have a habit of pulling other people's blanket. If my cousin comes over to sleep, we'll be having blanket tug-a-war all through the night.
5. I drive funny. No really. Sit in the car in the front seat with me and you'll see. LOL.
6. I behave weird when I'm intimidated/starstruck/nervous. You know weird as in my head will be in a block and I end up saying things I didn't want to say and those things don't go through my puny little brain before I say it. HAHAHA... It's like a defence mechanism thing but i think it backfires. Oh well~ Everyone's got a weird moment. XD

I tagg...

1. Lynette
2. Karina
3. Clair
4. Jason
5. Anyone else who wants to do this. :)

0 comments: