Friday, February 23, 2007

I have clothes strewn all over the bed and all my stuff stacked up on my table. it's 12.20am and I'm supposed to pack. But it's all right. I'll do it later. I'm using the internet at home for the last time~ I won't be able to for a pretty long time.

Today is the day where I'm going to go on a spamming spree. LOL. I'll be away after this. Prolly going to depend on PC's at Monash to post out late posts, something like what I did before during my line-less days. Hahaha... I'm heading off to Uni tomorrow. OH MANNN!!!!

MY PARENTS!!!

MY A-MA!!!

MY COUSINS!!!!

HOME COOKED FOOD!

MY BED!

CLASS 95!!!


Geh. I've come to terms with my time table. Long breaks means more time to check out dudes on campus. XD Hahaha... The I.T. lab always welcomes me anyway. (plus point Number 2).

I dunno. It still feels weird to study after having a break so long. >.<

To Sonia: I know you're leaving this Sun. It was such a coincidence I got to see you today before I head off to KL. Bon Voyage! I hope everything goes smoothly for you over there in Aussie! Catch some crocs! ^^,

To Karina: Yo homie! I bought lots of junk. Wahahahah! See ya in KL! HOHOHO!

To Sharveen: HEH. Prepared. To. Be. Bugged. Through. SMS. HEH.


YAAAY! SZE IS GOING TO CONQUER KL!!! XD

....


..........


Hrm. Back to packing.


M.I.A. (missing in action) status starts from now.

0 comments: