Sunday, February 04, 2007

OH MY GOD.

All I wanna do now is sleep. But I can't, coz I need to collect my car from the service center later (Tyre's were okay, but the Proton guy said it could be something wrong with the rims :X. It's the rims all right). Hahahah... I'm back from the sleepover at Karina's place. GOSHIES.

As always, when girls crowd together, it's kinda impossible to sleep early coz we'll yak and yak and yak until dunno when. XD I broke the record again. I slept at about 6.30am. Oh yes, I did. And I know you won't feel woozy until 4 hours later (which is now).

Surprisingly, sleep depreviation and Szejia can come together. I never thought I was able to stay up until so late.

Lol. We met up at CS and I WAS LATE! XD XD XD. Wahahahah! Sonia was about to kick my behind (I'm trying to be sophisticated here) coz my excuse was I had something to do on the PC. HAHAHA! I told her I would be there at about 2 coz I had a doctor's appointment. But then, that morning, my mum came knocking on my door (at 6 a.m. by the way) to tell me the nurses called up to say the doc wasn't in today. OKAY.

At about 1 o clock, the call came.

And within a few seconds, Sonia was yelling at my ear with Fadzlin laughing in the background. XD LOL.

I was on ASAP mode, I rushed there and STILL reached at 2 o clock (which makes no difference... LOL). But we suffered a bit with the Coffee Bean exit door. Sighs.

We headed off to lunch and walked a bit and then get blisters all over our foot. And then headed off to Kari's house. Fadzlin lives 2 houses away so we made her walk. XD

We went to Singgah Selalu for dinner. The food there is good! SAATAAYY!!! GAAAAHHH!!! *chomp chomp chomp* (Goes into Manic Changmin mode).

Headed to Danga Bay and walk some more and get more blisters. DAMN. Should've brought flip flops.

LOL.

We left Danga bay at about 11++ and had this crazy white ford/hyundai stalking us at the Angsana traffic light. We were like freaking out. That driver was obviously drunk.

We slept late. We woke up 4 hours later. We left. And I guess, everyone's pretty much asleep now except for me. Sobbies.

And me need driving instructor.

I've installed PS. Now all I need to do is find brushes and fonts and I won't be so bored the next time I can't connect. LOL.

Uggh. Sore throat. Must be the Satay. T__T

0 comments: