Wednesday, February 28, 2007

[Warning: Massive Wordspam.]

Time: 3.00pm.
Mood: Anxious.
State of mind: Insane.
Currently at: Monash IT lab 7.


I LOVE MONASH'S INTERNET CONNECTION.

Lovely.

Yes. Maybe Blogger wasn't screwing up. I was just not "smart" enough to try more than 5 times. Heh. Anyhow, It works great. So hallelujah!

That's the good news. The bad news. I've got a 10-15 minute presentation due next week and my title is about Image Analysis, Semiotics. Barely 3 days, and my first subject kills me. *shakes head*


Hahahah. Overall, KL has been kind to me (been raining now and then) and I'm adjusting okay to the transition. There are still bits of stuff I miss at home. SOB.

My next class is at 4 so I obviously have a LOOONG time to blog about my stay in KL.

What I love about this place:

-The sudden urgent feel of responsibility.
-The Pan Mee near Sunway's sidegate.
-HOMIEE~!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
-Monash Internet Connection. Bleh. I'm a sucker for computers.
-Media studies! (LOL. People thinks is boring but I think it's great. Haha! I'm weird.)
-Made a couple of friends. XD Lovelaay~!
-They sell Dong Bang biscuits 25kms away.
-Monash itself.
-The local malls. XD
-Lookers! Whoa. Lots of em.
-NYEH. Shopping~
-The hot cross buns sold in the grocery store downstairs. Haha~!
-The scenery at night. Standing at the balcony staring into space can be fun.


Complaints.

-Getting lost.
-Being late for classs. (Re: Above.)
-The evil lecturer who ignored me when I asked for directions. (I hope he gets lost and robbed until he has no choice but to whore himself during a holiday in Thailand!)
-The fact that I dunno a single word of cantonese.
-No internet connection at home. (But there's always the IT lab. Wahahah~!)
-No bandwidth to rob. (sometimes got. most of the time not. *frowns*)
-My room floor.
-Space.
-Plastics.
-Electricians seem to be impossible to find.
-Good food is hard to find.
-Creepy hallway.
-Water.
-The silence.
-The previous tenant. (Why? Because they didn't pay the bills. The electricity got cut off. We waited for 2 days for the fuse to come back. The fuse did come back at 9.30pm on Monday. And... we waited like dum nuts at the lobby and wished for the whole world to swallow us up.)
-I proud of myself. For the level of tollerence and how it expanded.
-Major spring cleaning. Its a long story.
-Distractions. Homesickness once in a while.

Sigh. It's okay coz this is all going to come back to me and allow me to toughen myself up. ^^,

I'll leave one line i included in my Uni Survival Guide. Wahahaa...

NEVER show WEAKNESS or they'll pounce like a pack of hyper-critical, heel-clacking hyenas.

Re: http://blablabla5566.blogspot.com


Time End: 3.40pm.

0 comments: