Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sharveen had a stay over this week! hahaha... but i couldn't stay so... Man. It's crummy. But anyhow, I had a great time hanging out with them and I ate dinner at her place on friday. OH MAN! HER MUM'S COOKING IS GREAT!

I'm going over to her house more often. LOL.

Hahahah... We went over to Jusco Taman U and had this really manic daytona match (a 4 player thing). I lost to Sharveen... TWICE. Sharveen doesn't have a licence but she beat everybody in Daytona. So now you know how is it when she REALLY take it to the roads. Sharveen's 9 year old cousin was also there and he did like the most evil thing!

*jeng jeng jeng*

He called me auntie~! :wth:

LOL

HAH! But auntie is good in Daytona! Hrrmph. LOL.

But I have a question.

Am I a dead-ringer for Joe Jer?

Can I claim the prize money if I do? XD

Sharveen and I can practically Cosplay as Zabrina and Joe Jer from The Amazing Race Asia. 'cept, we'll probably be the vulgar ones. Hahahah! They won anyways. *cheers*

I'm going off to KL tomorrow. Will be separated from my PC for the time being. (Orientation a few days only. So I guess i won't bring.) I'm all packed and ready to go. LOL. It seems weird to be studying again after such a long hiatus. Uggh. I just hope I don't get lost in the Campus again. XD

Till I come back...


*huggles for my chinggoo~*

To Sharveen: You serious about us joining The Amazing Race next season? XD

0 comments: