Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bhangra?

I am really pigging out.

Sharveen invited us over to her house for a deepavali dinner with her family. So there we were finishing half her peanut cookies, downing muruku (all sorts) and having a bbq. They marinated the meat and seafood with masala spice from india and IT IS AWESOME! Don't get me started with the chicken and mutton stew. OMGG.

It was a fun get together since they even baked a cake for us to celebrate our belated birthdays! T.T SHARVEENN~! *tears up like a baby* LOL.

It was a pleasant surprise! It's a yummy cake. And we really appreciate everything you did. :) I HEARRT YOU! Have a great deepavali and may your family be blessed with only the best of health, wealth and everything else! I missed you so much I could squish you. Hang out with you soon yeah? XD

I danced! Not much. But at least I did! Wasn't sure if i did it right. Hahaha~

I had fun hanging out. Pictures should be up at Kari's blog so head there sometime later.

0 comments: