Friday, November 09, 2007

TVgasm. and tag.

Too much Astro.
-Music bank pwns!! KBS Ent. News programs NEED SUBS! The Sketch Show (Starworld) is funnayy. I'm so bored, I'm even watching Footie highlights on Starsports. I WANT HBO! >_<


Too much Movies.
-A moment to remember (2004) is the ultimate tearjerker. Licence to Wed (2007) is silly. Spongebob the movie is silly =P.

Too much South Park.
-Daww. Kenny. XD


Almost completed Grey's Anatomy Season 1.
-3 more eps to go.
-I. WANT. SHEPPARD. aka Mcdreamy (C. Yang, 2006)

Coffee Prince
-Haha. In the midst of searching for links. They all died for some reason. The links i meant... not the super predictable cancer/memory-loss/accident/heartbreak/whatnot...

Russell Peters PWNS.
-Seriously, you guys gotta download Russell Peters Outsourced.

(Kids will come to the door and say Trick or Treat? During halloween, my dad's just not used to the idea of giving away free food! - R. Peters)

Too much everything.
My eyes are gonna pop out.

Haven't completed any book yet. Seriously i can never get into the mood of just sitting down and reading a frikkin' book (Except Harry potter books 1 to 4. 5,6,7 became TOO long.) I end up sleeping half way. XD

Waaa... I can't even finish a magazine. T.T See what the COM readers do to your head. Okay. I'm just exaggerating. LOL. I will start withh... The English Patient... and not stop unless i'm really really bored.

*


Kena Tag. By alexeo


1. The phone rings,who do you want it to be?
-ADAM SANDLER!!! XD

2.When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart?
-Yup when I need to.

3.In a social setting,are you more of a talker or listener?
-I think talker. I recently discovered it's not a good thing. T.T

4.Do you take compliments well?
-LOL. I brush them away in my head. What is that?

5.Do you play Sudoku?
-Haven't reached that stage of boredom yet. XD

6.If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?
-Cannot. T.T I. Will. Chugo.

7.What song are you listening to?
-Over You - Chris Daughtry. RWOAaArR!!!!

8.Did you ever go to a camp as a kid?
-Building my own makeshift tent with blanket and string doesn't constitute to camp.

9.What was your favourite game as a kid?
-Chup Tiang. Okay. I sound lame.

10.Are you single?
-Yep! Bachelors need to be a minimum 175 cms tall to Deh, I'm just kidding...

11.Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
-Yeah, sure. I'm not really a God person. I'm more of a do-good person. But at long as his beliefs doesn't go against mine, it's okay.

12.Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
-I'd say it's a 2 way thing?

13.Use three words to describe yourself.
-easily bored threewords. I. Can't. Think. Oh Hey! That's 3 words too!

14.Do any songs make you cry?
-erhh...

15.Are you continuing your education?
-Yup.

16.Do you know how to shoot a gun?
-I used to be really good shooting those with rubber darts that looks like a toilet plunger (ROFL) when I was a kid.

17.If ur house was on fire,what would be the first thing that u'll grab?
-Laptop. Clothes. Then handphone. Then a bag to keep it all. Then the car. Then I'll suffer a 3rd degree burn coz I wasted too much time.

18.How often do you read books?
-Okay. See. I read it often (eg: many times) coz I find it had to finish in a go. =_=

19.Do you think more about the past,present or future?
-Past... all the stupid things i've said and done.

20.What is your favourite children's book?
-Sesame street hard cover books. I LOVED IT.

21.What color are your eyes?
-Not pink.

22.How tall are you?
-5 foot 4'

23.Where is your dream house located?
-Somewhere where there is sun. Haven't thought about it.

24.Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
-Yaarr! OMg. It's stoopid but fun nonetheless. XD

25.When was the last time you were at Oliva Garden?
-erm. let me google that.

26.Do you like mustard?
-No. Hate it.

27.Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
-Sleep. *meditates* I am a log...

28.Do you look like your mom and dad?
-I am a replica of my mom when she was younger. Scary. LOL.

29.How long does it take you in the shower?
-I bathe fairly quick. The usual Shampoo-Conditioner-showerfoam-Face regime.

30.Can you do the splits?
-No. I can do separates. Okay. I just sounded lame. =_=

31.What movie do you want to see right now?
-Ha Ru (2001). My Father (2007) It's not out yet though. Next up, Kungfu panda. XD

32.What did you do for New Year?
-I slept after the fireworks if not wrong. PUAHAHAHAH! I don't remember.

33.Do you own a camera phone?
-Yes. A really old one.

34.Was your mom a cheerleader?
-=_= Dude. No.

35.How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
-Holidays: 8.
-No holidays: 5,6,7. Weekends 8 if i'm lucky.

36.Do you like care bears?
-O.O EEK!

37.What do you buy at the movies?
-Mineral Water. LOL. Occasional popcorn if i am starved.

38.Do you know how to play poker?
-Nope. I can't gamble. =( My luck sucks anyhow.

39.Do you wear your seatbelt?
-Always. after the ticket. == Corrupt. Leech. OF. THE. NATION. >_<

40.What do you wear to sleep?
-Shorts, t-shirt.

41.Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
-Okay, according to Alex in his mamak culture report, somebody died eating at a roadside after getting knocked down by a car. Long time ago.

42.How many meals do you eat a day?
-Holidays *lost count*. No Holidays 2/3. No holidays with Assignments/Exam: 2,1.

43.Do you always read frienster bulletins?
-Facebook.

44.Do you like funny or serious people better?
-I think Serious. XD But it's okayy. HAha. I don't discriminate.

45.Ever been to L.A.?
-Nope.

46.Did you eat a cookie today?
-I want OREO. But I finished it. *sulks*

47.tag 3 people.
-Clair, Rene, Jason Khaw Weng-your-exam-is-gonna-be-over-so-do-it-Kiat.

0 comments: