Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ok. Damn it! I'm not warm anymore.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In fact, I'm freezing. I'm freezing, I'm cold, I'm icy, I'm iced-up, I'm chilly, I'm shivering. Yes. I'm shivering.

It really sucks you know. One minute you feel warm and fuzzy, the next you freeze even without your air-con on. You curl up in a duvet and just pull it closer to you and force yourself to sleep.

This is one of the other things that's even worse than having problems sleeping (which i forgot to mention).

You go close a book/cleo/8 Days and put it next to you. The last time you saw the clock it was midnight. You think. One thing leads to another. You toss and turn in your bed for a while. And when it seemed like an hour, you finally sleep.

Sleep sleep.

Zzzz...

And then, suddenly you jolt up awake. You turn to yourside. You realize you're in your room. You realize the sun isn't shining on/roasting/toasting your butt. And then, you see the clock - 5am.

5 am.

Seriously?
Seriously! (too much GA)

What's worst than having problems sleeping is waking up in the middle of the night at the most absurd hours during the holidays.

The dreams aren't repetative (thankies buddha!), but waking up in the middle of the night is.

I miss McKay already. :(

Barely 1 month. BARELY.

0 comments: