Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bukit Tinggi. >__<

Came back from dinner~ And I have a sudden craving for the roti goreng at Sunway College.

Bukit tinggi was supposed to end the semester. Getting sick wasn't. Haha.

Watching Jackass in the car was a bad idea. There was about 4 of us huddled at the back of a Naza Ria watching a mini (prolly 9 inch?) monitor. The things they do on Jackass is REALLY retarded.

I got sick-ish.

Stopped a Petrol station and purged my lunch.

I took a cab home while they went on with their roadtrip. Waa....

I got Feverish. T.T

Slept the rest of the evening.

D'oh.



The stupid headache didn't go away though. ==|||

I should start packing.

Byebye KL. :(

Hellow Johor :)

*

They're back! And they made me a souvinir. DAAAWW... *huggles homies* =D I saw the pictures Karina took.

BUKIT TINGGI IS SO NICE. LOL. Go to her blog and see the pics. Shouuld be up soon. :P

0 comments: