Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm home.

I DROVE. 330 KM's. HOME. FIRST TIME. Reached home. In one piece. No speeding tickets. I even stopped by Melaka to visit my brother. Reached home at 7.45pm. Home-cooked food. No french beans though :/

Miraculously my dad allowed me to drive. Haha. After stuffing my stuff into the car, I was all rev-ed up.

But still, there's something about the PLUS highway that I can't stand.

Something I call "Rocketlaunchers". They itch to get a ticket. They love tailgating. They bully smaller cars. They think they own the road. HEY. Reality check. WE PAY ROAD TAX TOO.

The Melaka-KL stretch is 3-laned and it's awesome. You can stay at the center lane happily driving at a consistent pace. My dad at my side, then we just talk and catch up abit. Joke around. Missed him lameness. HAHA.

But then there'll always be this RX8 or some other flashy car will come really close to your back and then swerve and then overtake you from the left. This is when whatever swab of pride left in a Proton car driver disappears. I really don't fancy the idea of them smashing my baby (or me and my dad) like aluminium foil. ==|||

*sulks*

The whole Johor stretch is 2-laned with alot of upgrading works. Kancils/Lorrys/trailers on the left will travel at most 80km/h. So I have to cut out into the outer lane. There I was checking if if was clear. I move out, accelerate and move forward as fast as I can. Then comes this speeding Audi/Mercedes/BMW/wtheckcrazyexpressbus I saw earlier in my lane from the rear mirror darting from my back tail-gating a good few meters before I can move back in. EWRRGHUGHUHGGHHH!!!!

IT ANNOYS THE HECK OUT OF ME!

I'm going to go on a full-on tail-gate cussing campaign. >_<

*

Mum wasn't supposed to know I went against her no-revving-above-3000rpm rule. LOL.

She found out anyway.

First time. 330km's. I feel glorious. :)

0 comments: