Tuesday, January 09, 2007

[Blog Name]

Hola!

Now that I'm so free, I will blog on something very random. I was browsing through Soompi today and I found this thread.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90189

It was a thread about Roomies. So basically the soompi-ers spam about their roomies there. Some spam until quite teruk. *shakes head* I read some of the posts and I'm like 0.0. It's that bad ah. LOL. Go check it out. Some of them are funny.

I'll be having my own Homies next year so Amen I have a room to myself. ^^,

I was surfing forums to Tech guides and switched my LAN proxy thinggy so that my connection is diverted through Australia. *pats self on the back* But I don't know if it works yet because... sadly. That trick doesn't work on dial-up. Grr... Dial up is creeeaazzzyy slow anyways. Hrrmmph. But NVM! I'll try to rembat my brother's streamyx account when he gets back today. HAHA. Still, I hope they fix ACPN2 soon.

0 comments: