Friday, January 12, 2007

Elo all!

The rain is back again. It's crappy coz there'll be people spending the night at their offices. (My mum is one of them) It took me 2 hours to get back from Permas. T____T Usually it only takes under an hour. SIGH.

Staying over at Sonia's place was great! (10th Jan) Lotsa food to eat... XD Broke one of my Resolutions already. HAHA. But oh well, once in a while. XD Even Tyra Banks has a cheat day. :)

Hahaha!

We walked.
We talked.
We played Cluedo.
We camwhored a bit.
We got nibbled by Dawgs~ (they're certified alarm clocks + Judo black belters).
And Curly is just infatuated with Karina.

I'm losing my fan base!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Snowbelle and Curly is MINEEE!!!! GAAAHHHH!!!

*smacks Karina with a fry pan* XD

Okay. La. Maybe not a fry pan. She's already took the first step to fix braces. *pats back* It'll be over soon! Don't fret. And when it is you can eat whatever you want :D

Niania got to babysit me until 7.30 at night the next day. XD Well, we went to visit our old Kindergarten where we both attended eons ago. But when we pulled over in front of the gate, the sign boards were gone and it didn't look like a kindergarten any more. We had to drive off after that.

That night after i left Sonia's house, mum didn't let me drive home. So i stayed a night at Sze Lynn's place. I played Uno Attack with Sze Kai. Man. Really lah. When I go to KL I will also miss that guy no matter how bratty he is. LOL.

Having people around me really uplifted my mood. I guess it's just the Uni Jitters.

Suddenly everyone's leaving. Some has left. Sigh.

Like they say, everyone's got their own stars to catch! :)

0 comments: