Friday, January 26, 2007

[First Post posted with my new toy ^^,]

My new toy is here!!! YAY!!! I don't have to fight with my brother for the PC anymore! *spam spam spam* But my joys are usually short lived. He's going back this weekend. So... no point actually. Gah.

I am predicting, my coffee/hot chocolate intake will escalate from now. *bites nails*

Really, the hard drive is empty. No msn... nothing. Sighs. Looks like I've got a lot of things to do. Hmmm... Let's see...

[Strikes added on 27th Jan]

1. File transfer.
2. Pictures.
3. MP3s.
4. Test the Wi-fi
5. Bug streamyx
6. Register McAfee
7. Search for a spare mouse Can't find any. gotta stick with the touch pad.
8. Download MSN, Yahoo, Yada yada.
9. Update to IE vers. 7.
10. Update Windows Media Player.
11. DL installers for DivX, Goldwave, VLC etc etc. I found the installers in my drawer! ^^,

And with a connection as crummy as mine, i'm guessing i'll only finish it in a week. HAHAHA~

NVM! I'll be heading to Melaka this weekend to send him home so I'm SOOOOO going to rob my brother's internet connection. XD Dun think he'll let me but... Grrr... IDC.

YAAAYY!!!

GAH. Rain's concert tomorrow. >.< I can't go *kills self over and over* A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONGIEEE!!!!!! Kim Jae Joong~ Saengil chukahamnida! May you stop getting into road accidents, stop falling sick and may all your wishes come true! ^^,

Add 27th: I'm SOOOOO lovin this. XD

0 comments: