Thursday, January 18, 2007

Song Looping in my head now: Nelly Furtado - All Good Things Come To An End.

I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!!!!! Oh well. <_<

LOL! I finally found out the title of the song Rachel sung during Prom.

Janice Wei - In Love Again. Gah. Didn't know Googling was that hard.

Download it here!! SENDSPACE

Album Reviews:



Se7en 24/7 [4 stars]

I am currently aching to download the Se7envolution. But no broadband. No Album Downloads. HEE~ Before anyone slam me for downloading, I will say Sorry yah. 24/7 is not available in Johor. YG (His management company) don't really like me. T___T I sampled a total of 17 tracks in 24/7 and it's good for easy listening. A few poppy ones and about 3+ ballads. His style is still retained (YG Ent. rocks!!!). But unfortunately there are a few (3 maybe) tracks that sounds almost alike. Or maybe I'm just deaf. There's a plus point about his album though. There's 17 tracks. (The other artists usually compile about 10 to 12 songs and call it an album) There are a few tracks worth placing in your playlist/download list ^^ -

난 알아요 (Feat. Teddy) (R: Nan ahrayo) ,
Oh No (Feat Teddy),
밤새도록 (R: bahm sae do rohg), and
그 남자처럼 (R: nu namja chuhrum) *Highly recommended*

*disclaimer: All romanizations may not be accurate because I don't follow the Yale/McCain romanization methods. That's coz i don't know them.

0 comments: