Tuesday, January 09, 2007

[Punc-ed!!!!]

It's 11.30. I just reached home from a club somewhere in Pasir Gudang.

My mum and dad hit the jackpot yesterday. Both their car tyres were punctured after travelling the same road hitting the same hole. Same tyre (The front one at the driver's side). Their rims were dented. The ironic thing is, both their tyres are new. The hole was really deep I guess. My dad had quite a hard time fixing it.

The longest journey ever. Phwoar... I swear. I can barely open my eyes now. My arms hurt. Haven't been swimming for like...eons.

Uh oh well. So the equation adds up to something like this.

Punctured tyre = Mummy no car = Mummy borrow my car = I got no car.

Having nothing to drive is like having no legs at all. Well. Car? Ka (leg in hokkien)? It makes sense doesn't it?

And it's a miracle. It is now official that Sze Jia can BAKE!!! No. Really, I baked. You don't believe me? Oh come on, I really did! XD It turned out quite okay. HAHA. I thought of like spreading Icing and stuff like that but then it occured to me, I had no icing sugar. =_=

I may not be very good at planning.




But at least I bake. :) *paaahhh~*

0 comments: