Thursday, January 18, 2007

Kudos to myself!

What I did today...

1. Baked.
2. Brocolli+potato salad. (hi-carb low-fat) Hey hey... It is official. SZE JIA CAN COOK!!!!!
3. Attempted to exercise for 30 minutes. Yep yep. The word here is Attempted. I got tired after 28 minutes. LOL.
4. Watched Bai Fen Bai. WU ZHUN!!! *hot hot hot* XD XD XD Typed out half of Chapter 4 after.... erm 2 days of stopping. XD
5. Bought groceries. *pok-kai*
6. Bought Jaring Top-up card. D'oh!!! *double pok-kai*

I'm low on cash. And low on fuel. Friday how ah? *sob*

7. Settled my preferences for time table next month.
8. Didn't drive through a hole on the way back.


Well. I'm still lazy to call up TM. Oh hell.

Hehehe... I'll take care of that later. Friday got something to do! *yay!!* Girls day out! Going out with my buddies. O.O Hopefully it doesn't rain. No more floods. PLEASE!

0 comments: