Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm back!

Oh man. My eyes. >.<

Let's just say I stayed up late. SO now I need to pay the price. LOL.

I slept through the afternoon. Woke up at 4. Realized I forgot lunch. I'm unbelievable.

What I did at Sonia's Place.

Watched an indian movie. I know the title rhymes with Babo. Heh~ Sonia was busy at the PC while Shar and I cry our eyes out. Oh well... Shar is still obscene. And Karina owes us lunch! Yayyyy!!! XD Kari, I want abalone, sharks fin, Buddha Jump Over the Wall, Te-kaa and the list goes on!!!

Lol. Okay. We met up in CS yesterday and I went through... the most... how do we put it? Hrmm... Upsetting moment there. I walked into one of the shops in Cyberzone after seeing one super nice turqiouse blouse on the mannequin. It's lycra but the lady didn't let me try it on but i know damn well why she didn't let me. What's the changing room for then?! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!*bites* T___T

I still like the blouse though. T___T

Had fun over at Sonia's place though! Hahaha...

Eeeugh. I need to sleep some more.

0 comments: