Sunday, January 28, 2007

Something is seriously wrong with my tagboar. GAH. It doesn't display on my monitor. T__T *smacks pc* It loads on my Notebook, but not on my PC? Weird...

I'll look through the security settings. EESH.



Anyways.... 2 MORE WEEKSS!!!!

OMG.

I've got this love-hate thing with Monash. A part of me want to go up there (so i'll stop rotting and dying of boredom) and another part of me want to stay back at the comfort of my own home. Hahahaha... Alvin's up there and he's already complaining how boring it is there. Well, he's lucky he's only stuck there for a semester.

Omo saesangie... The red light is flashing. My batteries dying. Forgot to recharge. Oops.

*ahem*

RAIN'S CONCERT IS OVER!!!! T_____________T

Off topic but anyways... DL Rain/Omarion - Man Up. ^^,

0 comments: