Sunday, January 14, 2007

[Desperate Measures]

You know, what's the last thing you should do when Broadband doesn't work. Call TM. I found a name card of one of the streamyx contractors today and I found out my problem. I have to call up TM to activate my line for Broadband. So, you see.

CALLING TM IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO.

Really. Nobody slams TMnet TMnuts on Lowyat for nothing.

Answering machines is like num 3 on my most hated list.

This is how my conversation with that stupid machine went.

*dials 1300-88-1515*

AM: Thanks for Calling TMnet. Press 1 for BM and Press 2 for English.

*2*

*AM starts super long Earthquakes in Taiwan essay explanation thing and how TM is working hard to create alternatives. Lets say it took about 5 minutes.

AM: Press 1 for Press 2 customer service. Press 3 for Technical Assistance and Press 4 for more promotions.

Like who the hell is going to call TM and "HALLOW? WHAT PROMOTION YOU HAVE?"

*3*

You will be connected shortly.

TM Guy: Hello. This is [the Names and Privacy of the TM staff will be protected]. How can I help you?

Sze: I am just wondering about the connections here in TPP. I shifted here [what i'd like to add: A Year Ago] and my telephone line has just arrived about a months ago but I can't seem to connect to the internet. I want to activate my line for broadband so-

TM Guy: Are you using dial-up or broadband?

Sze: Well, I am trying to connect onto broadband and I. But even dial up-

TM Guy: Okay, I understand your problem. Allow me to transfer you to TMnet. Please wait for a while.

*music plays on loop*

AM: Your call is very important to us. But unfortunately all our agents are busy right now. Please wait for a moment.

Fine. I'll wait.

AM: Your call is very important to us. But unfortunately all our agents are busy right now. Please wait for a moment.

*whistles*

AM: Your call is very important to us. But unfortunately all our agents are busy right now. Please wait for a moment.

Sze: PICK UP THE PHONE ALREADY!!!!!

.......

*dead tone*

=_=

Sometimes. Being desperate isn't good. :-/

Answering Machines suck.

0 comments: