Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Damn Onions.

I can cook! (Well, a little bit more practice (and salt), it'll be great!)

The low down about living outside home is thinking about what to eat out for every meal. Well, it's been a while since we had home cooked food so we decided to get some groceries to put our new butane gas tank to good use~ The tight assigment period will be coming so we're nesting stocking up on instant noodles, instant whatever to keep us going for the next few... *gulp* torturing days.

But before we dive into a 3 day back-to-back maggi marathon, today's Dinner had to be decent =D My noobish-cooking was better than I had expected. I made ABC soup, veggies and fried EGG! I PWN.

I loathe potato peelers because it is bias and my hand coordination isn't tuned to use those right handed ones. lol~ I ended up peeling the potatoes with a knife instead. No worries. My fingers are still intact.

My eyes still sting as I'm typing.

I never knew chopping onions can be so hard. I looked all teary when i saw my reflection on the knife o.o I think I can pull off the role of a self-harming masochist especially when I stupidly go wipe my tear away without washing my hands. ==.

wthdamn onions.

Anyway. I have Authorship Due this coming monday. And only this can describe the subject - Chii sin. Whatever happened to those dead authors doesn't need to be a core subject for Comm T_______T

0 comments: