Saturday, April 19, 2008

New skin!

I'm over with the dark back grounds and emo grunges pattern for skins like how i used to hunt for in blogskins during Sec school. It used to have those really nicely-stringed-up-words that suggest something emo. Eiyo. I feel so o.O!

I noticed that I recently have been infatuated with skins that are either greeen or bright coloured. I was browsing through the skin-of-the-day section and found this! Then what came after that was pure love! :)

Pretty different from the usuals I must say. It scrolls side ways, has my own jumping puppy, pet snail, mailbox, cloud... eek. I love the clouds. But the downside is, it can take quite a while to load.

I'm not that kind who would make my skin because my noob Ps skills/time constraints/lack of patience does not permit me to do so. I end up ciplak-ing from Blogskins.

I tried to make my own skin many times. I did the graphic for one. Then I got lazy to do the rest. lol. Damn codes are tedious.

Anyway, I will be joining a school field trip to 'somewhere' later. Muahaha. Pray that I come back in one piece. lol.

0 comments: