Thursday, April 17, 2008

Livin' on a prayer.

"Whooah, we're half way there,
WHOAAA Livin on a prayer" - Bon Jovi

Useful for doing assignments. ==

*

In music, Bei Yan allocated presentations to each group for each week. It works something like Com1010. So this week was our turn.

Last week (when we thought it was our turn, did the powerpoints and handouts but it) wasn't.

"Will you guys sing for us today?"

i was thinking "Heh heh heh. If ya want it to rain then. =="

We responded. "No.."


"It's okay. Bedazzle us with your 24 slides."

ROFLMAOLOLOLOL!

After 6 hours of class hor, it's not that easy to talk coherently in public. :P

I MUST BE CRAZY TO ALLOCATE 8 HOURS ON THURSDAY!!! I MUST BE CRAZYY!!!! >_<

My Music class format is going to change starting next week. We'll be watching Movies [related to Music of course :)] during Lectures and then do presentations and listening to the radio shows on Tutorials. This also means there is no chance that my tute will under 2 hours long. Music made me pirate. And now Music makes me tired. T.T

.
.
.
.

OK. At least we bother to talk about Idol during breaks. :P

KLC IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Yay coz the dudes are safe.

Since MJ is out, I'm rooting for the Archuletta and Castro now. Archuletta's song was predictable. Haaha. *I'm a sucker for animated cartoons* ANDDDD Castro did well. =D



I just don't quite get the hamburger comment. ==

0 comments: