Monday, April 21, 2008

Reformat.

If reformating the world is gonna be as simple as reformating my hard disk, there'll always be peace. But then, that'll mean the system will crash because we'd need to reformat too many times. I make no sense.

I just brought my lappie back home.

My Laptop died on me for the first time yesterday. I had like a minor seizure after that. Lol. Had to reformat it all because there were problems with the OS. I lost ALL my programs, (NO MSN! NO MS WORD! OMFGG!!!) a couple of files, managed to salvage some but I got it back in time for my next assignment due this thurs.

My bad for not shutting it down properly. Talk about lousy timing. :(

My exam time table is the worst of them all. My first paper is on the 5th. Long break. And then Authorship on 23rd. o.O

It ate up half of my holiday. o.O

Oh well. I'll be free 2 weeks in July. Totally looking forward to it!

0 comments: