Tuesday, April 15, 2008

An Ode to Stapler.

Of all the crazy assignment's i've done,
nothing is more important than thou.
I feel the time ticking.
My heart racing
Cynthia smirking
The terror...

So draamaa =_=

*

WHO EVER WHO SAID TAKING ARTS/HUMANITIES/COMMUNICATION WAS EASY SHOULD BE SHOTTTTTTT, STONEDDDD TRAMPLEDD ON IN A STAMPEDE RUN OVER BY A 18-WHEELER A THOUSAND TIMES AND DIE DIE DIEE! >_<

Today, I literally RAN up 2 floors to Kevin's office just for a stapler. I thought I was done for. No stapler. OMGOMGOMGOMG All that i've done! Still will minus mark. OMG.

HAAAA~

Even after I dropped the assignment in the pigeon hole, my brain is still running through the points that I have written. As I was walking towards the MUSA block from building 2, I thought i saw someone familiar but it's just my eyes. Totally too distracted to focus.



Products of exhaustion and hunger. ==

On a happier note!

Now that a great load if off my shoulders, I can sleep well tonight. =D

0 comments: