Sunday, April 06, 2008

SOS

I went to SS2 murni for dinner today. OMG. I feel freaking bloated. This is the first time I didn't order the fruit specials coz it was freezing cold. When Shao Chong drove, we could already see the sky turning grey. By the time we reached the 'Canon' bridge thing at the LDP, the rain started staining the windsheild.

Needless to say, the journey there remained wet and soggy. That's what we felt after getting out of the car. You can imagine how it's like to have rough winds blowing, thunders clapping and soaked clothes right? Haha. We were pretty early so lucky we secured a seat in the shop.

Ode to Roti Hawaiian.

It'll probably be something that ends with "The gloomy skies won't stop thy!!!"

*

My current calender is crazy. It's not often to have 3 assignments due in one day. Not only that, it's INSANE to have 3 assignments due in one day. But since I have no control of it... neehh. == I blog about stupid things.

14th of April.

SOS.

0 comments: