Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Resent.

there are times you feel slight resent to the person you are speaking to when they just go on and on and on even if you're not paying attention.

then, there are moments where you feel like you want to just shut your ears and distract yourself with the work you're supposed to do and wait for the chattering (whispering very loud) to subside.

the epitome of Resent escalates to a point where that person exaggerate and say "XXX got shot at a petrol station" and you shut your eyes and let your inner homocidal self do the rest.


On a Happier note!

LAT CAME TO MONASH! OMGGGGG

I saw him in personn!

I remembered when I was 3 or 4, i picked up one of my parent's copy of Lat's Lot. The cover was green. And i was laughing at the pictures. I never got tired of it everytime I read it. I favoured that more than any other book my parents got me. What's funny was I liked it so much, I literally stole it away from them. I kept it in my shelf with all my other books.



I think, the best thing about his comics is because it is in black and white. We differentiate the characters by their butterfly-glasses, buckteeth, hair bun and sarong. And not their skin colour.

0 comments: