Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All-nighters.

My eyes look exceptionally small today. This is because for the first time this semester I've spent the past 2 nights having an all-nighter. Thanks A for coffee. Without it, I wouldn't have made it this far. I am so proud of myself that I fought my tiredness and skulled that mug of coffee and survived through the night.

I do not know exactly where the will to stay up came from but the will to live through all this, it's all outta passion! >_< I feel SO SO SO SOO proud of myself. *sniffles* I cannot describe how liberated I feel right now.

I've completed the impossible.

Stoning at Tower Sushi once again armed with a laptop and two sushi rolls. I don't know if I can last until JRN. Let alone Second Media Age tute... Or Lecture for that matter of fact. But I'll try.

3pm is only 6 hours away. If i live through this 6 hours, I can live through anything.

9.00pm movie to celebrate yay. ;) [500 days of Summer]

With only 3-4 hours of sleep before lunch yesterday... I TRULY TRULY feel like shit right now.

So, be nice.

If you see me, plz tell me a bedtime story and cuddle me.

Should I get another cup of coffee? :/

0 comments: