Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flys out.

I'm really outgoing with the majority of people,
but once I meet certain people,
I just do a 180 and shut up and everyhting flys outta my head. X) - Soompi.

______________

I can walk around naked now that I have all the house to myself!!! Muahahahaha~

*watches Karina's killer glare from the plane shoot through the roof*

ok. boohoo. I'm alone. :(

Heheheh.

She should be on the plane now moping over the fact that she left her camera here.

Which i found out a couple of minutes ago from (zomg) twitter.
And you know what's even funnier.
The camera was actually on my bed beside my pillow. And I did not even know :|



Proof.

Eesh. Finding out things that happen in your own house through twitter.

Omg, the Second Media age is not a good sign. In this media Saturated society, is

.
.
.

Nerding aside,

I shoo envy her right now. LOL. I totally totally want 10 bowls of Laksa right now. If there's one other thing i miss apart from family, it's the food. :9 I'll be on an eating rampage once I get home. YAY.

I don't expect Laksa but send postcards bitch. =9

HEe. ok la. 10 days only.

I shall seek my evil minions for company. ;)

YAY ZEM JEM. WHOO.

0 comments: