Sunday, September 20, 2009

This heels are not made for walking.

When I am famous, I want this picture to be on the cover of Time.

Alva, Me, Karina and Lex.

Alex, K Chai and me.

This bunch need no introduction :) Cheers to years of buddy-hood!



It's been 2 days and my feet still hurts from those 4 inch heels I slipped on just to board that ship/boat. It started out slow, but it got more and more enjoyable towards the end. :) The amount of phototaking is crazy. I held on so much hope for this, from hear-say and what not, only to be late, rushing for time and panicking haha. Lucky, the boat didn't leave on-the-dot.

If it did...

1. I would've jumped down from the pier.
2. I would jump down from the building.
3. Stand at the tram tracks to be knocked down.
4. Swim over.

Optimist much?

I liked the food, great company, great view from the top deck. Certainly not an easy task to organize.

Killer heels. Oww. Overall enjoyable. It was memorable. :)

And Sherlyn and Ronald negotiating for the people without tickets to come in, is epic. Years ago while we yaked on that old school bus, I never imagined you would be talking to a bouncer without a blink of an eye, Sherlyn. Or did I expect to meet you here! lol after so long. With all respect. :) *salutes* Those were some good times.

Now I gotta get back to work that I ditched. :/

0 comments: