Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nandos.

SOMETHING needs to be done. If there's this one fast food chain that needs super-sizing it is definitely Nando's.

Don't we all adore their peri peri chips? :D

I speak the opinions of many other Nando fans out there. And you guys should super duper super duper duper duper listen to my complain. Your portions are too damn small. In this part of the world, when it's cold and people are feeling grouchy from a day's work or a pile of assignments or like a math teacher is being a bitch, its not easy to recover. People of all ages really step into the comforts of your restaurant to seek comfort, to not only their growling stomachs, random cravings but it is their very souls that eventually heal.

*Camera focuses on Sze with a mid-shot, light shines on Sze*

But youuu freakking advertise like there's so much on the menu, make me pay 24 dollars for the Two's-a-Party set and only have 2 thirds of the plate filled? WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SURE IT'S ENOUGH FOR TWO?!

Ok. Maybe I ordered wrong. But even for your quarter chicken meal... it's really... measely. I can pay 10 dollars and get a 3-piece feed, and a drink and chips and mash freaking potato, why can't you guys provide me with something more to keep me satiated when i am freaking paying 2 bucks more?!

And BTW, pouring hot peri-peri sauce on top of a normal roast doesn't make it hot. Why would I come here, if I can roast chicken at home and pour my own peri sauce that I bought off the shelves over the freaking chicken? USE SOME FREAKING PERI MARINADE OK!

I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR NANDOS SINCE FOREVER AND TODAY I STEPPED IN WITH 3 OF MY FRIENDS ONLY TO BE HEARING NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS T________T

ok. except for the fun part of mutual chip-stealing which probably annoyed ycy to no end. hehe.

And the Dumpling plus restaurant staff at Swanston should learn how to smile. Fargtards.


_______________________


OK. Next up. PROM IS ON FRIDAY YAY!!!!
Essay number 2, starting tmr! =9

0 comments: